Friday 15 April 2011

Newbooks Magazine

The latest copy of Newbooks Magazine popped through the letter box today.   I've been a subscriber of Newbooks now for around three or four years and I get quite ridiculously excited by it's appearance on the door mat.   It's a great magazine, always full of bookish titbits, great reviews, author interviews and just general book wonderment.   An added bonus is the free books.  Each month there is a selection of recommended books - with extracts in the magazine, all of these books are available through the magazine free of charge (you do pay a small postage charge though).  

I often review books for the magazine and this month they have published my review of Anna Stothard's The Pink Hotel, which I reviewed for them a few months ago.

Anyone who loves books and reading, and loves reading about books, especially if you are a member of a book group should subscribe to Newbooks Magazine - just visit their website for a taster.

2 comments:

  1. I got my copy yesterday but haven't really looked closely at it. Will sit down and add to my wishlist tomorrow and I'll keep an eye out for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just subscribed to this magazine - I've had a free copy in the past ... hoping mine arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete