Saturday 16 July 2011

Star Gazing by Linda Gillard

My bookish friends on www.readitswapit.co.uk have been raving about Linda Gillard's writing for some time now, in fact Linda joined our online community and often pops by to talk about her work.  I thought it was high time that I actually read one of her books, rather than reading about what the others thought of them.
I decided to start with Star Gazing, published by Piatkus in 2008, I chose this book as I'd been fascinated by the discussions regarding one of the lead characters; Keir - and debates about which actor would be perfect to play him in a film.

2 comments:

  1. A fab choice! One of my top ten reads of the year

    Enjoy

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LG is one of my favourite modern authors as she has the ability to surprise with each new novel. I hope you will read the rest of her work.
    Do let us know your opinion of Stargazing when you have finished reading.

    ReplyDelete