Monday 28 November 2022

Love My Read - Book Subscription Box @lovemyread @FMcMAssociates #BookSubscriptionBox #LoveMyRead

 


Today I'm chatting about a really wonderful book subscription service called LoveMyRead.

The lovely people at FMcM Associates were kind enough to gift a one-month subscription to me, and my first box arrived last week.

Bringing the best books directly to your doorstep, LoveMyRead is a curated book subscription service for adults and children. 

Getting the insider scoop from publishers across the UK, our LoveMyRead experts and special guest curators, choose a selection of the most anticipated books each month for you to pick from. 

The LoveMyRead guest curators including Taylor Jenkins Reid, award-winning author, screenwriter and journalist, Dolly Alderton, beloved British actor and writer, and Paterson Joseph. 

Curators of the children’s boxes have also included Rebel Girls and independent publisher, Knights Of.

 

As well as your beautifully wrapped book, you will receive a selection of sustainable, ethically sourced goodies and treats, exclusive book content, and free access to Fane online events and the LoveMyRead library.

 



The box was delivered to my door via Courier and is carefully packed. The exterior box packaging is really love and this would make such a great gift.

Here's what I received in my box 


There was a choice of books for November, and I choose Taste ; My Life Through Food by Stanley Tucci, it's a book that I've been eager to read for a while, and it's a signed copy too! 

The rest of the contents were a surprise, picked by the Love My Read team and it's such a fabulous selection, I'm really happy with what I received:

A paperback signed copy of Taste by Stanley Tucci
A packet of Roasted Fava Bean Snack from The Honest Bean Co
A bar of Salted Caramel Oat Milk Chocolate from HiP
Two bars of Orange Happi Orange Chocolate
A Love My Read bookmark
A scented candle from Irusu Candles
Four packets of Wellness Tea from Tea & Tonic







Subscribing is so easy and you can treat yourself, or choose a lovely gift for a bookish friend.

Sign Up HERE 






No comments:

Post a Comment